Christian Education classes are offered each Sunday morning from 10:00 am to 10:40 am for younger youth through adult.
K-6 Teacher: Carol Givens meets in the Annex Building upstairs.
7-12 Teacher: Martha Clinton meets in the Annex Garage
Adults Teacher: Rotating teachers meets in the Education Building.
We gather for morning worship service at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday following Sunday School classes. Our order of worship normally consists
- •Assembling in God's Name
- (opening prayer, hymn and prayer of adoration)
- •Confession of Sin
- (prayer of confession, silent confession, declaration of forgiveness, hymn of praise)
- •Proclaiming of God's Word
- (children's sermon, anthem, prayer for illumination, hearing of God's word, sermon).
- •Response to God's Word
- (responsive hymn, affirmation of faith, presentation of offerings, prayer of dedication, closing hymn, benediction)
Theology Class: 4:00 p.m. (Meets in the Annex building)
Youth Fellowship: (6th to 12th grade) 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: A.A. meets at 8:00 p.m. in the old fellowship hall.
The Prayer Shawl Ministry meets at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesdays in the church Annex.
The Arts Ministry will meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday, from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
The Church Choir meets on Wednesdays, at 6:30 PM. Come make a joyful noise.
Office Administrator: Melanie Miller
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ( Monday's, Tuesday's & Thursday's)
Pastor: Frank Beck
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ( Monday's, Tuesday's & Thursday's)
2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Wednesday's)
Organist: Margaret Rogers
Pianist: Jo Ellen Logan
Youth Director: Patrick Lane
Presbyterian Women Moderator: Ginny Troutt
Church Treasurer: Buford Givens