Christian Education classes are offered each Sunday morning from 10:00 am to 10:50 am.
Adults Teacher: Rotating teachers meets in the Education Building.
We gather for morning worship service at 11:00 a.m. each Sunday following Sunday School classes. Our order of worship
normally consists of:
- Assembling in God's Name
- (opening prayer, hymn and prayer of adoration)
- Confession of Sin
- (prayer of confession, silent confession, declaration of forgiveness, hymn of praise)
- Proclaiming of God's Word
- (children's sermon, anthem, prayer for illumination, hearing of God's word, sermon).
- Response to God's Word
- (responsive hymn, affirmation of faith, presentation of offerings, prayer of dedication, closing hymn, benediction)
Theology Class: 4:00 p.m. (Meets in the Annex building)
Tuesdays: A.A. meets at 8:00 p.m. in the old fellowship hall.
The Prayer Shawl Ministry meets at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesdays in the church Annex.
The Arts Ministry will meet on Wednesdays, from Advent to Pentecost with sign-up dates/times posted in worship
The Church Choir meets on Wednesdays, at 5:00 PM. Come make a joyful noise. Chior practice will resume after the
Office Manager: Tina Porter
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ( Monday's, Wednesday's & Thursday's)
Pastor: Frank Beck
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ( Monday's, Tuesday's & Thursday's)
2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Wednesday's)
Organist: Margaret Rogers
Pianist: Jo Ellen Logan
Presbyterian Women Moderator: Martha
Church Treasurer: Buford Givens